Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family Time

A couple of Sundays ago we had a little get together at my parents' house. Kaitie and Mom made pizzas on the grill and they were delicious as always. Then Niko had a frozen Go-Gurt (I don't know if that's how they spell their made up name), his grandma gave it to him of course. And his Aunt Kaitie was so thrilled to have the messy yogurt child on her lap for his new experience, but she helped him eat it anyway :)
His daddy is sleeping the background...I wish I could fall asleep that fast anywhere!

Here is a random picture, but Nana is so awesome. She can put this kid to sleep anywhere...and I'm jealous.
I'm jealous because Niko is a swaddle baby. He loves to be swaddled to sleep and it's a pain when we are out so I decided to quit swaddling him...and we are doing it cold turkey. I was exhausted the day after Harry Potter (since we had to do the midnight premier...it's the only way!) so I thought I might as well stay exhausted until we get this sleeping without a swaddle thing down. Plus when we got home he was swaddled and on his side, I don't want him rolling over with his arms pinned at his sides! He has actually done really well...Niko has completely spoiled me he is the best baby!!! So here's a few cute ones of him sleeping without his swaddle.

1 comment: