IT'S A BOY! My husband was there over skype and the first thing he said was "I told you so" but the whole experience was really fun. I had my parents, his parents and my grandma all in there and my father-in-law holding the laptop over my belly the whole time so that my hubby could see the baby.
I was worried because we were kinda crazy but the tech was super nice and made sure my hubby could see before she actually starting doing anything....and we have a disc of EVERYTHING she had on the monitor.
This was also my mark for telling facebook so I finally have my pregnancy album
I was worried because we were kinda crazy but the tech was super nice and made sure my hubby could see before she actually starting doing anything....and we have a disc of EVERYTHING she had on the monitor.
This was also my mark for telling facebook so I finally have my pregnancy album
We are all super excited and my mom and grandma bought stuff for baby the very same day 
Tomorrow is 22 weeks, it feels like I have forever to wait until we get to meet him! But I know in the end it will feel like it went really fast and I have lots to do to get ready for the little guy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment