So I didn't think it bothered me when I would hear people complain about their husbands being gone for months at a time. But now I know I don't mind. Yes you can marry into the military and "know" what you are getting into, but you never truly know until they leave and are gone. It's hard to not know anything and I know that no news is good news but that is only slightly comforting. I'm so glad I have my family right now, with my extra hormones and all these new things I'm experiencing. And I'm glad my besty doesn't mind me being the third wheel at her house because they are my social life :) It's great to have someone to complain to and I'm sure the people that need to complain publicly just don't have the awesome support that I do!!!
This is really just rambling, but I'm so thankful for everything I do have; the people, the car, the baby and the insurance. I know my life is great and I just need to remind myself and count my many many blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment