We are so close to Nathan being home….supposed to be single digits. However, he hurt his back over there so he may or may not be delayed because of it. More not knowing.
So since many people make things/their life sound like it’s all rainbows and butterflies to the public I’m going to throw my day out there! I’m losing it! Totally and completely losing my mind! I cried four times between getting my hair cut, a fast trip to Target (by myself) and on the way home.
I’m overwhelmed, stressed, tired and my back, neck and shoulders hurt so bad that I feel nauseous. My toddler still is not sleeping well (and even when he does apparently he has already trained my body to wake up at 5), homecomings are normally stressful but this one is worse with the injury, (We are keeping the countdown going so hopefully he will be home as scheduled.) I have the regular Gemma prefers to eat on one side more than the other and my children are feeding off my stress which makes my stress worse. Then I’m trying to finish up some projects before my husband is home (this actually helps get my mind off all the other things) and this usually requires help from family to watch my children (Thanks family! You really are saving me from being a completely crazy mommy).
So I just learned that my hair is falling out, BAD. It’s from all of these things I mentioned above and it also adds to my stress/anxiety. .;’.,,.,.A .as x,zadx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.dsdaxmldks.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xx.s,……………….saaazx,l;sa…………………..,,,,,s,szls;a.;wwwws….zdcvfc
x’v/
‘bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv’/
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb”?
b/”
b”?
Bv ‘/
CVN M,5hm m,,
“
6yr That was some love from Niko! He’s all over everything and if I’m not right here then it’s my computer, but his typing is how I really feel right about now so I will leave it at that! And please excuse my vent, and thanks for not judging me with all this losing my mind stuff. I really love my life, kids, family etc I’m just super stressed and tired!
Sending you hugs from Washington! The hair loss is probably from the stress- mine fell out and/or quit growing AT ALL when Neal went into a wheelchair. Biotin is supposed to help but having Nathan home will be the best treatment! Don't let that be another worry.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you and your cute husband and darling family in my prayers.
Remember to Dance in the rain. :)
ReplyDelete