Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was pretty much the norm this year. Except that my grandma wasn’t here (rude) and Adam’s family (Kaitie’s husband) was here Smile So we had a few more people than expected but it was really fun.
Oh and there was another baby in the mix! She was quite spoiled with so many awesome people willing to hold her all the time.
Family correct my if I’m wrong, I think our pie count was up to 14 this year. All completely made from scratch by us. And it didn’t feel too awful this time because I didn’t get stuck on crust duty, probably due to Gemma needing to eat.
I had Kaitie take pictures of the two kids together, but I’m incredibly coordinated and broke my external hard drive with ALL my pictures on it. I could pay to have them recovered, but Nathan will be home soon and that is free!
So my post is lame, it feels like there is a lot more to tell (the pictures help me remember things), but Thanksgiving feels like it was so long ago.


 I think it's safe to say he likes pie....and his sister :)



No comments:

Post a Comment