Halloween day I think all we did was go trick or treating. Actually my pregnant sister and I had our mom paint our bellies so we could take a picture (and that’s all it was for, just like the last Halloween I was pregnant). It’s fun to do, but I wouldn’t want to go out in public, plus it’s a little chilly in Montana by the end of October to be walking around with a belly hanging out. Niko was a pirate and said Argh! when asked. So cute! Adam was a ninja and Kaitie and I had mom paint eyeballs on our tummies so we could make a face.
It only took two answered doors for Niko to figure out that trick or treating is awesome and then he tried to skip the sidewalk and run through yards. Smart boy, but it doesn’t work well in our neighborhood because so few houses have their lights on.
Then I (read that as my mom) made my belly into Humpty Dumpty for trick or treating.
No comments:
Post a Comment