So it’s been quite a while since I updated because we have been so super busy. Turns out I didn’t have to pack up all our stuff by myself, thank goodness! Nathan was sent home from his training because he broke his toe when a car almost hit him on his scooter. So he was home to “help” (he’s good at lifting heavy things, otherwise he’s the worst procrastinator ever). My cousin was married in the Logan temple two weeks before we were sealed so my mom and gramma were able to stay and help pack between the sealings. I’m so thankful and I have vowed to never move while pregnant and sick again!
Which brings me to another reason I feel a little crazy! I’m pregnant again. We found out we are having a girl and “they” say women who are pregnant with girls are more forgetful than those pregnant with boys. I have been forgetting everything! (including paying some bills which is really really bad)
Nathan is officially deployed and is currently half way around the world.
We were lucky enough to be able to go see him for his last weekend in the states and we had so much fun. He got a nice hotel so we went swimming most days and we also went to the El Paso Zoo. Niko did really well for our whole trip down there, but the lay over and sitting on the tarmac before the second flight home were rough for us. The last flight felt like forever because of the delay and grumpy kid and everything, but it was the flight that we received compliments on how great he did so I guess it really wasn’t as bad as it felt.
We are settling in to our new normal and getting ready for another baby (trying to find places for essentials for two kids while trying to keep as much stuff in our rooms as possible). Nathan seems to be doing well and his parents bought him a phone for there because he doesn’t have much internet time. Niko loves when he calls and hates when he says good bye (he threw my phone last time). But we generally have a happier day after talking to Daddy so I’ll take the little tantrum right after hanging up.
That’s all for now. (I really should get my pictures uploaded for next time)
No comments:
Post a Comment