Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ho, Hum!

I'm playing catch up again! So there will be a brief overview of what has happened in the past few months!Nathan and I went back to Billings over a long weekend away from school and my wonderful mother and grandmother helped me make Halloween costumes for my family, they were fairly simply and I think we did them all basically in a day.
On Halloween Kaitie and Adam came over to go trick or treating with us (I mean with Niko). We took some pictures and just went down our little dead end street. Everyone gave Niko handfuls of candy because they thought it was silly we didn't all have a bag for candy :) We were the rubble family and they happened to be dinosaurs which went together nicely! And was completely unplanned.







Niko really knew how to use his club...it was so cute!



Niko had his first haircut at about ten and a half months old. We were planning family
pictures over Thanksgiving and his hair was
getting so long. He did really well and hardly even squirmed.

Before:
Before
During
After :)









We spent Thanksgiving in Colorado with my Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Dave (they had a surprise when we got there....that they had been to the courthouse to get married!). Anyway, my cousin Ashley was able to come home from the hospital the previous week and her brother Austin was giving his talk before leaving for his mission that Sunday. So...it was an eventful time. My brother was going to come too, but couldn't get work off...so we have a family picture minus my brother :(

Grampa working his magic with the baby
(Niko had a rough time since he couldn't nap
through all the noise).













Aiden


While we were baking I asked Nathan to entertain the children by taking them in the back yard and do fun things for the camera...some of them turned out really well.

Avarie, gives this look a lot
Anika
A few big kids played too! Ashley, Anika & Ryanne
And Zander didn't want to play outside...he was playing a video game :)

And a few baking ones....



And Niko's first Thanksgiving....thanks to Uncle Adam Kuchin for his belt as a seat belt :)
sitting on a pan with a belt holding them both down!
(I stayed close by him)

 My mom bought her grandkids matching pajamas so here's a cute picture of the little elves standing on the table.
Love the facial expressions in this one!

Niko with Grampa Pellinen...so cute!


I will try to finish up with Christmas and Niko's first birthday tomorrow...but no promises! I'm tired so good night and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment