Here he is chasing Uncle Trevor.
Don't mind the boxes and mess...we were packing up to move.It was scary and exciting. I've never paid bills and been so far from my parents and grandma. But Nathan is going to school at UVU and it's about time we take care of ourselves :)Of course we didn't do the move by ourselves...I'm not ready to be that independent. Mom and grandma helped with the drive down and then did some major cleaning and organizing. My older sister also helped a ton! She is actually still helping us. She came over again this week and watched Niko while we worked on putting some more stuff away.
Niko was a little bored with the toys we had out so mom gave him the wipes box. She continued cleaning on the other side of the door and thought he was being super quiet, here's what he was doing. Babies make life far more interesting :)
PS I don't have any 7 month pictures :( we were in the middle of this move and then on his 7 month birthday Nathan and I had a military thing to attend and then just being so busy it never got done!
No comments:
Post a Comment