Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WHOLE AGAIN



Nathan is home again......"for good" as people like to ask. It's a complicated answer, but he doesn't have to leave in two weeks and I guess that's what they mean :) It's been kinda hard and we are adjusting and trying to figure out how to do things together. I think Nathan thinks the baby was easier when he left (and he was because he only slept and ate then!) I have been enjoying watching my boys together though :)

Of course the unit got home the only day I had plans this summer....Lyndi's wedding (my best friend of 13 or so years)  was the same day! We got lucky and he got on the first plane that was available so I was able to be at the airport for a short time. We did not stay to welcome the rest of the unit because I needed to help the bride get ready for her big day! My siblings snuck to the airport (I told Nathan it would just be Niko, Grandma and me) but I'm glad because my brother took pictures for me.
Nathan is at the very bottom of the stairs...there was a whole bunch of people there!
Yay! Our first hug after five months.


Checking each other out :)
And the wedding....I had a very long exhausting, emotionally draining, exciting, happy, glorious day. And I only cried three times!
So happy for them!

The third time I cried...and couldn't even finish my speech!
And Niko turned five months four days before this....I had a lot to do and we were both sick so we only took a few pictures. I try to get a few good ones, but I really only took a few this month. We just weren't in the mood. 
Cousin Anika hung out with us quite a bit while they were visiting.
Niko really liked the scarf she was wearing this day and he
tried to eat it :)
He's been sitting quite well...until I wanted a picture.
 


Have to get a military one in there :)
We are still very busy and we are trying to figure out what we will be doing next. Nathan wants to finish school so we are taking a road trip to check a couple of them out so he can decide where he wants to go. He's going to get a job for the rest of the summer and I have one day (for sure) left of work. I'm so excited to go back to wife mode instead of just mommy mode:) I'm sure I'll be three times as tired, but we'll figure it out, we always do!


No comments:

Post a Comment