We are doing much better with going to work now that Niko has decided he wants a bottle and only a bottle. I'm still struggling with the arrangement, but he is happy so I am too :) And how can I complain when that's the only real issue we've had? He is such an awesome baby...he only cries when he needs something and is happy to just check things out (although he has a new thing where he wants to sit up straight all the time and he can't do it by himself, it can be tiring) and he will go to sleep in his crib. I think I am being very spoiled by this first baby. But if he's anything like Nathan or me when we were toddlers then he will make up for it :)
And now some pictures:
It was finally warm enough for a walk...he's asleep or he would be hating the sunglasses!
The smiles took team work: Grandma held him, I talked to him and Ryanne took pictures...but they're so worth it.
I finally got a good smiling picture by myself...while at work even! And his outfit is so adorable :)He fell asleep while I was vacuuming....but he was only happy if I was carrying him.
Rambo loves him too :)A couple of the official 3 month pictures (on time too!)
And some extra cute ones............
That is all. And of course it is all about this little (well big, but still little) boy!


Love him! And you got it up on time! Impressed!
ReplyDelete