Mom couldn't wait until Valentine's Day, but this was her early gift to Niko
Work went well and Niko was a very good boy so that alone made my day. It's very hard to watch a newborn and three additional children that aren't yours, kinda stressful. Then I came home to all of this:
Two dozen roses, Blanco Blanco gift card and a Sanctuary Spa gift card. He said he figured my back would be hurting and could use a break from taking care of our awesome son. He is so thoughtful :)
Then we all went over to mom and dad's house for the traditional Valentine's Day dinner; heart shaped meatloaf and pink mashed potatoes. Mom gave us some super cute socks, a package of our favorite candy bars, and I feel like I'm forgetting something. But here are the cute socks and fancy container (the candy is long gone!)
Overall it was a pretty great day considering my Valentine is half way around the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment