Sunday, October 24, 2010

Going back...

to my great grandma's birthday. My dad's grandma turned 100 years on October 7, 2010!!! So we went to see her in Cornell, WI and had a big ol' birthday party at her assisted living home. My aunt Sheri planned it all and it was so much fun. She was expecting about 25 people and there were over 50 of mostly relatives. I didn't even know the family was that big!
Here is our immediate family that went (mom, Trevor and I were all sick)
And my dad and his sister Sheri (the planner)
Sheri and her husband were sick too. Everyone felt well the day of the party though...it was a miracle. And we didn't pass any germs along to my still very feisty great grandma either! She was the healthiest one.
Me, our cousin Michael and Trevor
I was trying to find a good picture of Sheri's family, but this is all we have I guess. Michael is on the left, me, Bob, Sheri and mom. PS I saw this picture and realized how big I really am!

HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY DORIS!!! We love you and we're glad you are still so feisty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment