So lots of things are happening and most of them are awesome! We have a baby on the way at our house! S/he is due January 8th and we could not be happier. I am almost sixteen weeks (about 4 months) along and so far everything is going well and baby is healthy.
We got an awesome new car that will be dependable while Nathan is away. We are now paying for a 2010 Jeep Patriot and we both love it!
And the not good thing is that Nathan will be away for a year:( He is currently on orders in WA and then will ship out from there soon. He has a three day pass that I am so grateful that I will be able to make it there for and we found a photographer through OpLove who has time during those 3 days to take our pictures. It was such short notice that I am ecstatic that she is willing and able to do this for us. We are also going to find some fun things to do while we are there like eating in the Space Needle and a few other things. I will try to get some pictures up when I get back, but this is new so it may be a while:)
No comments:
Post a Comment